Why and How to Change My Diet and Lose Weight?

There are a lot of ways and countless diets available in this world to lose weight, but not so easy to maintain the weight. A lot of people follow healthy lifestyle and try to eat balanced food, but still fight with extra weight, or first lose weight following a specific diet and then get it all back in short period of time. I have got this experience, too.

It is not easy to eat balanced and healthy food nowadays. Products are not the same as our grandparents ate; they are changed through natural selection and genetic modifications to change taste and other properties, for example, to be more resistant to plant diseases. Products are handled with chemicals and processed to prolong their lifetime. Sometimes they differ from their natural ancestors so much that make strange reactions in our bodies causing allergies and more serious problems for our health.

Photo – Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license from Skitterphoto
Photo – Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license from Skitterphoto

Zinzino Balanced Health Concept will be used as basis for advice in this Article. This is not a diet. Zinzino promotes healthy lifestyle, healthy food, healthy supplements and healthy weight loss. We direct people back to healthy eating and healthy habits that inevitably will get to weight loss as well. Because we work on causes, not on consequences.

Why to Lose Weight?

To feel better emotionally and physically, of course. Plus to diminish risk of having chronic or lifestyle diseases. Countless studies and government recommendations prove the benefits of avoiding obesity and stress importance of exercise.

Exercise

Everyone knows the importance of moderate exercise on a daily basis. Zinzino Health Concept suggests having at least 30 minutes exercise a day and making it a habit creating a healthier lifestyle. I know that exercise plays a role of about 20% in weight loss, the other 80% are related to intake of healthy food, water and fibers.

Malnutrition

When a person’s diet does not contain the right amount of nutrients, malnutrition may occur. You may think that in the western diet food supply is generally not a problem, but excessive fast food consumption, meaning foods that are high in sugar, sodium and saturated fats, contributes to nutritional deficiencies over time. Hence, a balanced diet with the right type of proteins, dietary fibers, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is important.

YES_food
Pictures from Zinzino Health Challenge

NO_food

How to Eat for Effective Weight Loss

Eat 5-6 times a day. 5-6 little meals per day help avoiding hunger, over-reduction of blood sugar levels and secure intensive metabolism. 3 out of 6 may become your main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), and 2 healthy snacks in between the main meals. You will lose your weight more efficiently if replace 1 or 2 main meals with Zinzino LeanShake as it will give little calories, but all the necessary nutrients for a balanced and healthy meal.

I will discuss importance of fibers and proteins for weight loss in separate articles, so follow more information soon!

Good luck!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *